Monday, February 18, 2013

Computers Merit Badge

While going to my grandfather's house this weekend, we started getting to work on The Computers Merit Badge and he was able to get a picture of an old IBM computer from the 1980s. I was working on a plan for a troop campsite. I used a graphics program that my grandfather uses. I put in one fire pit, five tents and a picnic table. After that, I started using this Blogging site for a requirement. Later, I took a bunch of old and recent photos from scouting and put them into a power point presentation. I believe that the next requirement that I should work on is to write a letter to the parents of my fellow scouts, inviting them to a troop court of honor. A court of honor is a troop ceremony where you are rewarded the badges, medals, etc. that you have earned.

No comments:

Post a Comment